WXXIâ€™s Center for Public Affairs is Rochesterâ€™s most relevant and trustworthy source for news, information, and dialogue about the economy.Â Together with NPR and PBS, we are your best resource when it comes to understanding the economic crisis and how it affects you.
WXXI's Recommended Content
Special Marketplace Coverage
Fallout: America's Financial Crisis
Marketplace Money's Getting Personal Blog
NPR Topics: Economy
- After Cruz Win, How Important Is Candidate Stance On Ethanol?
- States Not Waiting To Close Gender Wage Gap
- Unemployment May Be Dropping, But It's Still Twice As High For Blacks
- Obama Celebrates 'Durable Economy' As Unemployment Drops Below 5 Percent
- Rental Property Shortages Contribute To Record High Rents