WXXIâ€™s Center for Public Affairs is Rochesterâ€™s most relevant and trustworthy source for news, information, and dialogue about the economy.Â Together with NPR and PBS, we are your best resource when it comes to understanding the economic crisis and how it affects you.
WXXI's Recommended Content
Special Marketplace Coverage
Fallout: America's Financial Crisis
Marketplace Money's Getting Personal Blog
NPR Topics: Economy
- Volkswagen Faces Uphill Battle In Repairing Tarnished Reputation
- Week In Politics: Speaker Of The House Race, Hillary Clinton On The TPP
- 'Philadelphia City Paper' Prints Its Final Edition
- Tracking A Rollercoaster: Sotheby's Offers Clues About Survival Of Tech Bubble
- Orrin Hatch On TPP: Despite Concerns, Fast-Track Authority Was 'Essential'