WXXIâ€™s Center for Public Affairs is Rochesterâ€™s most relevant and trustworthy source for news, information, and dialogue about the economy.Â Together with NPR and PBS, we are your best resource when it comes to understanding the economic crisis and how it affects you.
WXXI's Recommended Content
Special Marketplace Coverage
Fallout: America's Financial Crisis
Marketplace Money's Getting Personal Blog
NPR Topics: Economy
- Inauguration Day 2017: The View From The White House, Mall
- Republicans Eye 'Once In A Generation' Chance At Tax Overhaul
- Trump Gives Green Light To Keystone, Dakota Access Pipelines
- Trump Signs 3 Memorandums, Including Withdrawal From Pacific Trade Deal
- Trump Promises Tax Cuts, Less Red Tape â€” So Long As Businesses Stay In U.S.