WXXIâ€™s Center for Public Affairs is Rochesterâ€™s most relevant and trustworthy source for news, information, and dialogue about the economy.Â Together with NPR and PBS, we are your best resource when it comes to understanding the economic crisis and how it affects you.
WXXI's Recommended Content
Special Marketplace Coverage
Fallout: America's Financial Crisis
Marketplace Money's Getting Personal Blog
NPR Topics: Economy
- Sen. Warren: We Need Regulators Who 'Work For The American People'
- Transcript: Sen. Warren's Full NPR Interview On Financial Regulation
- New York Boosts Pay For Thousands With Hourly Wage Hike
- U.S. Judge Holds Argentina In Contempt After Debt Default
- European Activists Say They Don't Want Any U.S. 'Chlorine Chicken'