WXXIâ€™s Center for Public Affairs is Rochesterâ€™s most relevant and trustworthy source for news, information, and dialogue about the economy.Â Together with NPR and PBS, we are your best resource when it comes to understanding the economic crisis and how it affects you.
WXXI's Recommended Content
Special Marketplace Coverage
Fallout: America's Financial Crisis
Marketplace Money's Getting Personal Blog
NPR Topics: Economy
- When Argentina Elected A Populist President, Some Companies Left The Country
- Amid U.S.-Mexico Strains, Tillerson And Kelly Take On 'Tough Trip'
- Ice Fishing Has Its Rewards, But Bring A First Aid Kit
- Asian Last Names Lead To Fewer Job Interviews, Still
- Poverty Plus A Poisonous Plant Blamed For Paralysis In Rural Africa