WXXIâ€™s Center for Public Affairs is Rochesterâ€™s most relevant and trustworthy source for news, information, and dialogue about the economy.Â Together with NPR and PBS, we are your best resource when it comes to understanding the economic crisis and how it affects you.
WXXI's Recommended Content
Special Marketplace Coverage
Fallout: America's Financial Crisis
Marketplace Money's Getting Personal Blog
NPR Topics: Economy
- 'Hamilton' Producers Strike Deal To Share Profits With Original Cast Members
- Why Does Random Chance Decide Who Gets Housing Subsidies?
- Backing 'Brexit,' A Salmon Smokehouse Says It's Been Swimming Upstream
- The Unintended Consequences Of Trying To Fix Traffic
- Trade Opponents Leak Documents They Say Show Corporate Influence