WXXI & the Little Theatre: Go Public Campaign
WXXI has embarked on a comprehensive campaign to strengthen its programs and services to better serve our community now and in the future.
In memory of our Campaign Co-Chairs, Larry and Jane Glazer, we will complete the Go Public Campaign under the guidance of:
Honorary Co-Chairs: Ken Glazer, Rick Glazer, and Mindy Glazer MacLaren
Chair: Campaign Committee: Harry Trueheart III
Vice Chair: Campaign Committee: Cynthia Reddeck-LiDestri, M.D.
Your Gift to the GoPublic Campaign Supports:
Community Program Fund
- To serve as a trusted source of learning and inspiration, WXXI will invest in the acquisition and production of exceptional programming that addresses community needs.
- To build on existing strengths in educational, news, arts and health programming.
- To be our community’s storyteller with programming that documents where we have been and where we hope to go.
Fund for New Media, Technology and Sustainability
- To provide programming whenever and wherever our audience demands, WXXI will harness the power of new media by developing new applications along with traditional broadcast delivery.
- To produce and provide the highest quality programming, WXXI will invest in new equipment and technology.
- To best preserve the future, WXXI will “go green” to reduce energy consumption with more efficient lighting, windows, HVAC and other upgrades.
Little Theatre Capital Fund
- Preserve the Little Theatre’s rich film history by investing in much needed capital improvements in its historic East End building
- To refurbish the Little Theatre enabling it to show films in the required digital format
- To enhance The Little’s position as a cultural icon and bridge to Rochester’s downtown and East End Cultural District
- To ensure WXXI and the Little Theatre’s service to the community in perpetuity through legacy gifts to their respective endowments.
- To invest in strategies to develop new, sustainable sources of revenue.
If you would like more information, you can view a PDF form about the GoPublic Campaign here. The PDF will open in a new tab or window for you.
For more information about the Go Public Campaign, please call 258-0200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support provided by: