Capitol Steps April Fools’ Edition of “Politics Takes a Holiday”
Wed, 04/01/2009 - 9:07pm
In preparation for the Capitol Steps upcoming April Fools' Edition of "Politics Takes a Holiday," we present a new standardized test!
1. Your hair cut appointments last longer than your impeachment hearings The House and the Senate may not think they are an April fool, but if there's one thing they can agree on, it's to tune into AM1370.HD91.5-2 for Capitol Steps on Wednesday, April 1 at 9:07 p.m. After all, the only way to make sense of this mess is to...find out what rhymes with it?
Five ways to determine if you are an April fool:
1. Your hair cut appointments last longer than your impeachment hearings
2. Two of your Cabinet nominees forgot to pay their taxes
3. Aretha Franklin's Inaugural hat is larger than your 401K
4. Your son or daughter was with Michael Phelps and took the picture
5. Your version of the stimulus plan involves buying Nutrisystem for Jessica Simpson