Move to Include
MOVE TO INCLUDE is a partnership between
WXXI and the Golisano Foundation designed to
promote inclusion for people with intellectual and physical disabilities. Through programming and special events, WXXI and the Golisano Foundation look to build a more inclusive community by inspiring and motivating people to embrace different abilities and include all people in every aspect of community life.
Saturday, January 28, 2017 - 8:00pm
Move to Include on WXXINews.org
- Advocates for disability rights call for preservation of critical ACA compontents
- Julia, a new ‘Sesame Street’ character with autism, to debut
- Julia, A Muppet With Autism, Joins The Cast Of 'Sesame Street'
- Local doctor among the recipients of the first-ever Golisano Global Health Leadership Awards
- Arc of Monroe program helps build inclusive workforce