Move to Include
MOVE TO INCLUDE is a partnership between
WXXI and the Golisano Foundation designed to promote
inclusion for people with intellectual and physical disabilities. Through programming and special events, WXXI and the Golisano Foundation look to build a more inclusive community by inspiring and motivating people to embrace different abilities and include all people in every aspect of community life.
Friday, September 30, 2016 - 8:30pm
Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 5:00pm
Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 12:00am
Move to Include on WXXINews.org
- How does Rochester rate as a city offering services for people with disabilities?
- Golisano Gifts $7.5 Million to Nazareth College for New Athletic Training Center
- NY agency promises to begin referring abuse cases to DAs
- Special Olympics Launches Golisano Global Health Leadership Awards
- Rochester Firefighters' Motorcycle Club Raises Funds For Charity On 9/11