Winners from 2016 WXXI/PBS Kids Writers Contest
The PBS KIDS Writers Contest is for kids who are in Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade or 3rd Grade.
1. Kyle S. - Flick and the Bad Alien
2. Delilah A. - Magical Buttons
3. Ellie R. - Fucshia the Princess
1. Jodi M. - Moose Kisses
2. Lyla B. - The Golden Plum
3. Samantha M. - The Ice Cream and the Job
1. Alec B. - One Day at a Shelter
2. Lillyana B. - The Scary Treasure Hunt
3. Rebecca C. - All About Me
1. Rebecca M. - Rumpleschoolskin
2. Olivia B. - The Case of the Missing Diamond
3. Alexander W. - My Dream
The PBS KIDS Writers Contest is a competition designed to encourage children in grades K-3 to celebrate the power of writing and illustrating by submitting their own original stories. They may be fiction or non-fiction.