2016 WXXI/PBS Kids Writers Contest:
Entries due by April 8, 2016 to WXXI.
Winners from 2015 WXXI/PBS Kids Writers Contest
The PBS KIDS Writers Contest is for kids who are in Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade or 3rd Grade.
See 2015 WXXI/PBS Kids Writers Contest Winners:
1. Jodi M. - The Princess and the Pony
2. Tristan Z. - Fasty and Annie
3. Kurt Z. - The Deer Who Ate Too Many Apples
1. Mary S. - The Magic Flower
2. Clara B. - The Lost Pearl
3. Isabelle B. - The Sword of Love
1. Shreya B. - The Famous Five
2. Raj C. - The Middle Brother
3. Jack H. - Super Jack
1. Eian S. - The History of Animation
2. Isabel A. - The Story of Best Friends, Fuzz and Chester
3. Karis M. - The Amazing Singer
The PBS KIDS Writers Contest is a competition designed to encourage children in grades K-3 to celebrate the power of writing and illustrating by submitting their own original stories. They may be fiction or non-fiction.