Monday, August 1, 2011
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: First Niagara to buy HSBC branches
- Rochester: Infrastructure funding woes leave us on a rocky road
- Finger Lakes: Invasive clams reach Finger Lakes
- Syracuse: Syracuse collects $400K from distracted driving crackdowns
- Albany: This week on 'NYN': Schneiderman talks Indian Point
- New York City: A City's Hard Edges, Softened by Joy