Thursday, September 22, 2011
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Town supervisors face life under 2% tax cap
- Rochester: RIT recognizes seven of its own who won Pulitzers
- Finger Lakes: Anti-fracking group creates map that shows natural gas leases in Central New York
- Syracuse: The science and safety of hydrofracking: Read the transcript of our Q&A
- Albany: Albany efforts open door to homeownership
- New York City: One in Five New York City Residents Living in Poverty