Tuesday, November 8, 2011 - Election Day
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Turnout will decide the down-to-the-wire race for Erie County Executive
- Rochester: Manning & Napier expects IPO pricing at $15 to $17 a share
- Finger Lakes: Gas industry: Rules on drilling are excessive
- Syracuse: Oswego woman fought the state Legislature to get a certificate of stillbirth for her son, Luke
- Albany: Lake Champlain Bridge reopens
- New York City: In Mayor's Contest for a New Engineering School, Only One Judge Counts