Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Cardiac treatment gives hope to inoperable patients
- Rochester: Kodak stock is cheap to buy, but beware of risks
- Finger Lakes: Cornell trustees OK potential tuition increase
- Syracuse: Syracuse agency removes obstacle to finishing the Carousel mall expansion
- Albany: Fed-up locals help cops bust parties
- New York City: A Piece of the Manhattan Dream, Only $331.76 a Month