Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Sales tax brought in record $400 million in 2011
- Rochester: ROC brewers are learning from best
- Finger Lakes: Caroline public hearing last step before gas moratorium vote
- Syracuse: Journalism foundation awards nearly $56,000 to Syracuse University
- Albany: SPAC gets an updated look
- New York City: A Club Refutes the Myth Black People Don't Ski