Monday, February 27, 2012
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Stranded asylum-seekers wait and cope in Buffalo
- Rochester: Best seat to watch Oscars was in George Eastman's House
- Finger Lakes: 'Blockbuster' year likely for local maple syrup makers
- Syracuse: Why New York's 2 percent property tax cap isn't really 2 percent
- Albany: For police officers, identifying BB and pellet guns quickly can be a difficult shot in the dark
- New York City: After Years of Setbacks, Whole Foods Faces Decisive Vote in Brooklyn