Thursday, March 22, 2012
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Colgan tries to stop FAA official from testifying
- Rochester: Duffy in, Perez out on state SAGE panel
- Finger Lakes: Gorham bans dog-breeding farms
- Syracuse: Businessman who votes on Syracuse tax deals owes city $96,000 in taxes
- Albany: Cuomo papers as attorney general still denied public
- New York City: Alesi Loses Support of Local G.O.P.