Monday, March 26, 2012
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: As Supreme Court weighs Obamacare, a host of concerns
- Rochester: Monroe County taxpayers' pension tab for 2013: $173 million
- Finger Lakes: Auburn developer plans $6.7 million project
- Syracuse: Last chance for under-$4 gas: Syracuse, Rochester metro areas
- Albany: Prize to fuel anti-fracking fight
- New York City: At Ailing Brooklyn Hospital, Insider Deals and Lavish Perks