Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Bellavia reveals tax returns dating from 2006
- Rochester: Judge approves Kodak retention bonuses
- Finger Lakes: Auburn hopes to stop losses at landfill generator
- Syracuse: Suspected Syracuse gang members rounded up to face federal RICO charges
- Albany: Hot water for NYRA boss
- New York City: Trying to Fill Broadway Seats With Those Who Fill the Pews