Monday, May 21, 2012
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Kensington Heights tab doubles
- Rochester: Sports Centre at MCC says it's broke
- Finger Lakes: Canandaigua Lake State Marine Park set to reopen
- Syracuse: CNY painkiller addicts die waiting for help
- Albany: Rich, poor lose $136M in Ponzi-like scam case
- New York City: More Earners at Extremes in New York Than in U.S.