Friday, August 3, 2012
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Democrats use China card to rebut Collins on business
- Rochester: In Rochester's economy, robotics are more than just kid's play
- Finger Lakes: Greek Peak ski resort files for Chapter 11
- Syracuse: Syracuse's Destiny USA lands a major scientific-oriented interactive amusement attraction
- Albany: Trader Joe's opens to cheers, high-fives
- New York City: A Brooklyn Hospital, Low on Cash, Says It May Need a State Bailout