September 6, 2012
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Buffalo schools to go ahead with teacher transfers
- Rochester: Mother of one of Adam Parcells' murder victims sues Rochester
- Finger Lakes: Meet the new boss at Canandaigua school
- Syracuse: Unusual deal leads to lawsuit between two Syracuse developers
- Albany: Hemlock tree killer's presence deepening
- New York City: U.S. Court Halts Some Cuts for Medicaid Home Care