September 11, 2012
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Medicare issue back, but Hochul is the target
- Rochester: Morning traffic flowing smoothly through diverging diamond
- Finger Lakes: Ithaca: Sasaki presents Commons design to Common Council
- Syracuse: Destiny USA developer fighting city's attempt to put mall's auxiliary parking on tax rolls
- Albany: Father's note changes family's 9/11 account
- New York City: Agreement Will Restart Work on Sept. 11 Museum