September 21, 2012
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: GM Tonawanda builds last of engine assembled since '99
- Rochester: Midair artistry draws 2,000 downtown
- Finger Lakes: Auburn loses on radio deal
- Syracuse: Advances allow Syracuse I-690 bridges to be done in days, not months
- Albany: UAlbany's growth spurt
- New York City: New York State Plans Health Review as It Weighs Gas Drilling