Wednesday, November 28th, 2012
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Goodyear Dunlop to shift some jobs to Ohio, cut others
- Rochester: Family of slain UR student Jeffrey Bordeaux Jr. files $24 million lawsuit
- Finger Lakes: Why does a tax cap of 2 percent really mean 3.69 percent for Tompkins County?
- Syracuse: New York agency to seek extension on hydrofracking regulations
- Albany: Photos: For some, enough snow to play in
- New York City: M.T.A. Seeks Aid Not Just for Repairs, but for Improvements