Thursday, November 29th, 2012
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: 'Fiscal cliff' impact not an abstraction – it's aimed at you
- Rochester: Kodak reaches improved financing deal worth $830 million
- Finger Lakes: Downtown Ithaca business owners offer thoughts on Commons construction plans
- Syracuse: Oswego County reports several accidents, no serious injuries on snowy roads
- Albany: On dissolution, Victory divided
- New York City: Post-Storm Cost May Force Many From Coast Life