Wednesday, December 12th, 2012
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Central Terminal faces ruin, needs money for maintenance
- Rochester: Monroe County passes budget, approves MCC bonding
- Finger Lakes: Fiscal cliff: 400 Tompkins County residents could lose unemployment benefits
- Syracuse: Starved for cash, consumer watchdog can't watch National Grid rates anymore
- Albany: Unlocking 3.5 miles of waterfront potential
- New York City: Court Rules Gang Crime Falls Short of Terrorism