Tuesday, January 29th, 2013
Every day, the WXXI news staff checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Chippewa bar owners file suit against commingling law
- Rochester: Chili fire: City fire department overtime bill soars
- Finger Lakes: Legislation to avoid "fiscal cliff" delays tax-filing season
- Syracuse: Warmth spreading toward Syracuse, 50s a good bet for Wednesday
- Albany: Troopers head to Schenectady for weapons ban meeting
- New York City: Reliving Horror and Faint Hope at Massacre Site