Wednesday, January 30th, 2013
Every day, the WXXI news staff checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Lawmakers demand answers on handling of Abdi's case
- Rochester: RIT takes steps to contain costs
- Finger Lakes: Former Canandaigua 'landmark' Polimeni's comes down
- Syracuse: Gov. Andrew Cuomo's popularity slips in wake of stricter gun laws
- Albany: US economy shrinks 0.1 pct., 1st time in 3½ years
- New York City: Gun Rights Backers, Stung by Cuomo's Law, Push to Undo It