Wednesday, May 1st, 2013
The WXXI news staff checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Bookstore owner singled out for his radical past
- Rochester: Kodak stock to be revoked in Chapter 11 emergence
- Finger Lakes: Morning Jolt: Washington Redskins name change on tap?
- Syracuse: One Ashkar brother convicted, one acquitted in $5 million lottery case
- Albany: Poop scooping is dog-eat-dog fight to top of the pile
- New York City: In Misdemeanor Cases, Long Waits for Elusive Trials