Wednesday, June 19th, 2013
The WXXI news staff checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Deal reached on tax free companies at college campuses
- Rochester: Many menu options await jazz-fest goers
- Finger Lakes: Trustees picked in Naples
- Syracuse: You'll never guess who's buying Congressman Dan Maffei's house
- Albany: Women's Equality Act split into 10 bills
- New York City: Manhattan Pastor Faces Up to Drug Dealers, With Prayer and a Petition