WXXI Autumn in the Finger Lakes Getaway Raffle
WXXI Autumn in the Finger Lakes Getaway Raffle
Drawing Friday, September 27, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Enter today for your chance to win WXXI’s Autumn in the Finger Lakes Weekend Getaway Raffle! Tickets are $5 or 6 for $20!
And, the winner is: Garry Geer! Second place prizes go to: Tina Nyugen and D. Taylor. Thanks to everyone who bought a ticket!
Experience the splendor of the Finger Lakes region in autumn when you win this one-of-a-kind getaway package including:
- A two-night stay for two at the beautiful and historic Geneva on the Lake. Your stay will also feature a complimentary bottle of wine, a $50 certificate for a candlelight dinner in the Lancellotti Dining Room and continental breakfast.
- A custom five-hour Finger Lakes winery and brewery tour for two. You will also receive a $100 Visa Gift Card for tasting fees.
- A Relaxation Package at the luxurious Mirbeau Inn & Spa. This package features a 50-minute couples massage and four course dinner for two.
Roundtrip transportation from Geneva to Skaneateles.
This is truly the Finger Lakes experience you’ve always dreamed of!
Grand Prize: One lucky winner will receive the “Autumn in the Finger Lakes Weekend Getaway Package” for two people.*
Second Prize: Two second prize winners will receive a WXXI and The Little Theatre “Best of Rochester” Gift Basket.
*This package must be redeemed between September 28, 2013 and December 22, 2013.
HOW TO ENTER:
You may purchase WXXI Autumn in the Finger Lakes Weekend Getaway Raffle tickets:
(1) In person at WXXI (280 State Street, Rochester, NY 14614) or at The Little Theatre (240 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14604).
(2) In person at one of the following authorized community partners:
• Wine Sense- 749 PARK AVE 14607
• The Little Bleu Cheese Shop - 684 SOUTH AVE 14620
• F. Oliver’s Oils & Vinegars - 747 PARK AVE 14607 & 129 S MAIN ST 14424 (CNDG)
• South Wedge Spirits & Wine - 661 SOUTH AVENUE 14620
• Pittsford Wines - 3 SCHOEN PLACE 14534
(3) By mail, including in an envelope a check made out to WXXI for $5 per ticket (or $20 for six). Please indicate the number of tickets you are requesting along with your name, physical mailing address, contact phone and email address. Tickets will be mailed within 5 days of receipt.**
Tickets may only be purchased in person or by mail. Only cash or personal checks are accepted. Only persons eighteen (18) years or older may purchase raffle tickets. One prize per person
**Mail entries must be received by Monday, September 23, 2013 to be included in the drawing, and mailed to:
WXXI Public Broadcasting
ATTN: Summer Raffle
280 State Street
P.O. Box 30021
Rochester, NY 14603-3021
WXXI is not responsible for printing errors in any drawing-related material, or for lost, late, misdirected or non-delivered mail, or any other failure to receive orders or deliver receipts prior to the drawing deadlines. All entries become the property of WXXI and will not be returned.
All sales are final unless otherwise specified in these official rules. No raffle ticket refunds will be made. WXXI will reject any drawing ticket request if the check or credit card payment is not honored or is returned due to insufficient funds, or any other reason prior and not remedied before the time of drawing. Correction of any such return for non-payment is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser.
Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. No employees or members of the board of WXXI or their direct family members (defined as spouses, parents, children, or any other family members who reside with the winner) are eligible to participate.
Winners will be drawn live on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 12:00 PM at WXXI (280 State Street). Ticket holders need not be present to win.
Second prize winners will be drawn immediately following the live grand prize drawing. Winners are limited to one prize per person.
The winners will be announced at the drawing by name and verified by matching the ticket number with the information provided in the records.
All winners will be notified by telephone, e-mail, or certified mail, return receipt requested based on the information provided at ticket purchase. Notification by telephone will be attempted on the day of drawing. If phone contact with winner is not made within 24 hours of prize drawing, contact by e-mail or U.S. certified mail, return receipt notification will be attempted.
If the winner does not respond within ten (10) days, WXXI will make one additional attempt to notify the winner via registered mail. Failure of the raffle winner to respond within 20 days of the raffle drawing date will constitute a forfeiture of the prize, and a new winner will be selected.
WXXI is not responsible for any delays or obstacles in notification due to (a) erroneous contact information; (b) any outage or delay in Internet service or access; or (c) any other circumstances which may delay or prevent a winner from receiving the prize notifications.
For questions please contact Danielle Abramson at 585-258-0287 or [email protected].