Thursday, September 19th, 2013
The WXXI news staff checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Buffalo after-school programs get big lift as district partners with Say Yes
- Rochester: Bausch + Lomb sues vitamin company over patent claims
- Finger Lakes: Deputies: Farmington woman charged with aggravated DWI after crash
- Syracuse: Adoptees have homes; their files can't find one
- Albany: Football disabilities endure long after roar of crowd ends
- New York City: New York Today: Back to the Polls