Wednesday, February 26th, 2014
The WXXI news staff checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Upgrades for cityscape, as apartment projects in Elmwood Village, North Buffalo are OK'd
- Rochester: Verizon, Corning paid no US income taxes, study says
- Finger Lakes: NY poll: Minimum wage should be local decision
- Syracuse: 'Wheel of Fortune' contestant from Syracuse fulfills late husband's dream
- Albany: Kerry Kennedy expected to testify in her NY trial
- New York City: New York Today: Bundle Up, It's Almost March