Friday, April 25th, 2014
The WXXI news staff checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Jill Kelly says there's no place like home
- Rochester: Amerks vs. Wolves: D-zone experience gives Chicago edge
- Finger Lakes: $5M in water funds announced for Marion and Richmond
- Syracuse: Lyme disease is widespread in Onondaga County, but exact numbers are unknown
- Albany: New program offers green card to investors who create jobs
- New York City: Trying to Bring Baldwin's Complex Voice Back to the Classroom