Wednesday, April 30th, 2014
The WXXI news staff checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Cuomo hires law firm to keep Bills in Buffalo
- Rochester: John Parrinello sues Merritt Rahn over legal fees
- Finger Lakes: Inmate Clayton Lockett dies of heart attack after botched execution
- Syracuse: Climb along on the Canyon Climb Adventure at Destiny USA's WonderWorks
- Albany: Awesome office perks: Free soda and juice, monthly massage, Ping-Pong
- New York City: Test Prep Endures in New York Schools, Despite Calls to Ease It