Friday, February 4, 2011
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp checks the morning papers online to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York State. Here are some of the articles that caught her eye today:
- Buffalo: SUNY students support tuition increases
- Rochester: Tom Golisano talks about sale of Buffalo Sabres to Terry Pegula
- Finger Lakes Region: School superintendents decry Cuomo budget plan
- Syracuse: How did forecasters get this storm so wrong?
- Albany: Wine sales at grocers bottled up
- New York City: Smoking Ban for Beaches and Parks Is Approved