Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp check newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Pittsford among Regents exam leaders in Buffalo Business First Analysis
- Rochester: RIT to create health arm
- Finger Lakes: New spaces, setting at New York Wine and Culinary Center
- Syracuse: Syracuse hospitals see increase in patients, greater demand signal lack of primary care
- Albany: A private interest in public structures
- New York City: City’s Lengthy Push for Hybrid-Engine Taxicabs Hits a Legal Dead End