Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Dispute over slots revenue takes toll on cities
- Rochester: PAETEC to receive $6.4 million in tax breaks
- Finger Lakes: Ithaca center to help visitors navigate Finger Lakes wine region
- Syracuse: 1/3 of Central NY superintendents would take pay cuts under salary cap proposal
- Albany: Albany region's smaller size makes it more vulnerable to state government job losses
- New York City: For New York’s Japanese, a Desire to Meld Into the Mainstream