Monday, April 11, 2011
Every day, WXXI News Director Julie Philipp checks newspapers and websites to help keep tabs on what's happening in communities across New York state.
- Buffalo: Tea Party figures found failing to pay taxes
- Rochester: Monroe County among minority borrowing from N.Y. pension fund
- Finger Lakes: N.Y. winery owners upset over fizzled AG probe
- Syracuse: Syracuse Symphony Orchestra assets likely heading toward auction block
- Albany: In academia, raises go straight to the top
- New York City: Ex-senator Hiram Monserrate, now working at pizza joint