Dr. Furhman's Immunity Solution
(Rochester, New York) – Dr. Fuhrman's Immunity Solution! is the follow-up program to the phenomenally successful 3 Steps to Incredible Health! Joel Fuhrman, M.D., a leading expert and board-certified medical specialist in the prevention and reversing of disease, shows us how we can become almost totally resistant to colds, influenza, and other infections. Dr. Fuhrman reviews the overwhelming evidence enabling us to supercharge our immune system to protect our bodies against disease — everything from the common cold to cancer. Nutritional science has made phenomenal strides and discoveries in recent years, and when this new research is applied it enables us to seize control of our health destiny, and yes, finally win another battle in the war on cancer in America. A comprehensive guide to superior health, Dr. Fuhrman's Immunity Solution! airs Friday, March 15 at 9 p.m. on WXXI-TV/HD (DT21.1/cable 1011 and 11). The program repeats Saturday, March 16 at 2 p.m. and Sunday, March 17 at 10:30 p.m.
Dr. Fuhrman's Immunity Solution! includes information on the following topics:
- What makes us more susceptible to disease? And what are the steps we can take to protect ourselves and unleash the miraculous self-protecting immune system?
- Super foods for Super Immunity and how to use them to maximize their anti-cancer effects.
- Delicious recipes and food preparation tricks for preventing disease.
- The secret to staying young and healthy? The advancements in modern nutritional science can let us age more slowly and add 15-20 disease-free years to our lives.
- The latest anti-cancer research and how to make it part of your daily life.
The same immune building protocol protects us against flu and other infections, autoimmune diseases and more.
Dr. Fuhrman's Immunity Solution! combines the latest data from clinical tests, nutritional research, and results from thousands of patients and reveals that super immunity exists and is well within the reach of those who choose it. We all have the ability to live healthier, stronger and longer than ever before. Now is the time to learn the ways to take you there. This show can change the entire future of the American health care system; it can prevent human suffering and save lives — maybe even yours.
Credit: Courtesy of Sandra Nissen
WXXI is the essential, life-long educational media resource for the Greater Rochester area. WXXI puts the community first with programming that stimulates and expands thought, inspires the spirit, opens cultural horizons and promotes understanding of diverse community issues. Log on to wxxi.org for more information about our services and programs.