Suze Orman's Financial Solutions
Suze Orman is back with a brand new PBS show and some very important and useful items to help you find your own financial solutions. Read on for details.
DVD, Suze Orman’s Financial Solutions For You
Available for your support of $72 or $6 ongoing monthly.
EXCLUSIVE to PBS stations through December 31, 2014
We all have financial issues and problems. Suze Orman’s latest special sharply focuses on her helping individual viewers “find financial solutions for you.” As always, Suze’s advice is based not just on numbers, but on a critical understanding of ourselves and our emotional needs. The special’s central theme is that our financial decision-making should be guided by an understanding of “the goal of money.” As Suze perceptively defines it: “The goal of money is to make you feel secure.” Our financial solutions should work to fulfill that goal. In addition, Suze stresses the importance of making financial decisions that you feel comfortable with. Financial problems are caused when you do things with money that do not seem “right” to you, despite pressures and advice from others. In the show, taped in Washington, DC at American University’s beautiful Greenberg Theatre, Suze gives her up-to-date advice on a broad set of financial issues – and responds with savvy, humor and empathy to specific questions from the enthusiastic audience. She insightfully covers a wide range of topics that will resonate with television viewers including: how to invest; whether to buy a home or rent; saving for retirement; what kind of life insurance to buy; reverse mortgages; wills and trusts; student loans; and more.
Combo, “Suze Orman’s Financial Power Pack”
Available for your support of $252 or $21 ongoing monthly.
· DVD, Suze Orman’s Financial Solutions For You
· Book, Suze Orman - The Do’s and Don’ts Of Money
· 9-DVD set, Suze Orman’s Financial Solutions Library
· Online Course, Suze Orman -- Personal Finance: One on One
· CD-ROM, Protect Your Tomorrows Today -- Suze Orman
Book, Suze Orman – The Do’s and Don’ts of Money
EXCLUSIVE to PBS stations through March 31, 2017
In The Do’s and Don’ts of Money, Suze Orman lays out the key steps to building lasting financial security in a format designed to appeal to even the most time-constrained. In brief, easy-to-absorb sections, Suze dives into the core strategies that will help you make the most of the money you have.
Do: always contribute to your 401(k) up to the point of the maximum employer match. Don’t: automatically cancel credit cards. Do: plan on living into your nineties. But don’t: start Social Security at age 62. Along with each Do and Don’t is Suze’s concise advice about taking—or avoiding—a particular financial path.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Money’s six main sections include:
v Laying the Foundation for Financial Security: emergency savings, credit-card management, credit scores and manage spending
v Borrow Wise: car loans, student loans, 401(k) loans, payday loans and cash advances
v Your Home: home buying--setting a budget, mortgages and down payments; and home selling--choosing the right agent and pricing right
v Retirement: 401(k)s, IRAs, investing strategies for different life stages, pensions, Social Security, long term care insurance and more
v Protecting Your Family: the “must-have documents” and life insurance
v Kids and Money: teaching smart money habits for lifelong financial literacy
9-DVD set, Suze Orman ‘s Financial Solutions Library
This one-of-a-kind collection compilation features the best of the popular CNBC series, The Suze Orman Show. Three DVDs highlight Suze’s most popular segments, including “Can I Afford It?,” “Moneylogues” and “Now You Know.” An additional six DVDs feature Suze’s financial advice to callers, and address topics like retirement, getting out of debt, educating kids about money, real estate, investments and insurance. With so much sound financial advice, you and your family will revisit this collection for years to come!
· Best of Moneylogues
· Best of Now You Know
· Best of Personal Problem Solvers
· Best of I Can Afford It
· Best of How Am I Doing
· Student Loan Solutions
· Debt & Credit Solutions
· Retirement solutions
· Everyday Solutions
Running Time: 6 hours approx.
Online Course, Suze Orman – Personal Finance One on One
Suze Orman is offering PBS supporters access to her new online course, Personal Finance One on One. Delivered in a unique, socially connected learning environment, the course uses beautifully produced, live-action video lectures, animated video presentations, and interactive exercises that introduce Suze's liberating approach to money. In this fun and engaging experience, Suze teaches learners everything they need to know about managing their personal finances, including smart strategies around credit score improvement; debt elimination; retirement planning and financing big ticket items like a home, a car or a college degree.
· An access code to the online course is provided on a 5 x 7 inch postcard, which also lists highlights of the course content. Once the code is activated, the user can work at his or her own pace.
· Online access extends through April 30, 2018.
CD-ROM, Protect Your Tomorrows Today -- Suze Orman
This CD-ROM is your launching pad to Suze’s valuable online documents center. The “Must-Have Documents” program provides ALL the documents you need to completely protect you and your family. This is a $2,500 value! You’ll receive access to over 50 forms that cover practically every aspect of your financial life. This online program presents everything you need to know about these "must-have" documents:
· living revocable trust
· advance directive
· durable power of attorney for healthcare
This online program also includes:
· an easy-to-answer questionnaire that will automatically identify the correct “must-have documents” for you
· audio and visual explanations that lead you, paragraph by paragraph, through the four must-have documents
· 10 electronic guidebooks that address all aspects of your financial life
· free automatic updates that keep your documents current
It’s like having your own financial planner and personal trust attorney at your fingertips!
· Personalize – Fill in the questionnaire, and the program will automatically select and populate the essential documents to fit your unique situation.
· Print – Listen to or read a step-by-step explanation of what you need to know, then print out the relevant documents.
· Protect – To complete the process, follow the instructions that print out with your documents. (In some cases, forms will need to be witnessed and notarized.) Then store them in a safe place.