WXXI PBS Kids Club
If your kids are fans of Clifford the Big Red Dog, Arthur, WordGirl, Sid the Science Kid or the Cat in the Hat, then you know the value of PBS Kids. It offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television, online and community-based programs.
When you join WXXI’s PBS Kids Club, you’ll have an even greater connection with your public television station, and you’ll be helping to support important programs and services that children in our community use every day.
When your family joins the WXXI PBS Kids Club at $120 per year, A SPECIAL WINTER RATE OF $75 you’ll receive:
- Discounts, free tickets, and special opportunities to attend WXXI Kids Events. Check out our event page here
- The PBS Kids MemberCard, where you’ll receive discounts to child-friendly venues, restaurants, and merchandise.
- And, a complimentary subscription of WXXI’s Parents eNewsletter that keeps you informed about WXXI special events and programs, plus offers parental advice and educational activities to do at home.
When you join, you’ll also have the satisfaction of knowing your membership dollars help to support:
- Fifteen-hours of safe, commercial free, educational children’s TV programming each weekday including: Sesame Street, Clifford the Big Red Dog, Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About That!, Arthur and more.
- WXXI’s Ready to Learn program, which increases emergent literacy skills and open-ended exploration. The program teaches the appropriate use of public media educational tools to extend learning combined with the use of books, games and hands-on activities.
- Workshops for educators, parents and caregivers to use public media to promote literacy, school readiness and success in a fun and entertaining way
- Informal learning events at WXXI and in the community to model fun learning activities for families and provide information about public media resources
- A free online multimedia library and curriculum services for educators, students and families.
- The production of Homework Hotline, WXXI’s daily statewide live homework help show, and Assignment: The World, a weekly current events national classroom program.
So what are you waiting for? Click here to fill out your membership form.