What Can I Sponsor? Production Funding
Choose a specific WXXI program– or select a category of programming to fund
Corporate Sponsorship and underwriting is a way to "Go Public" and reach the quality audiences that watch and listen to the TV and radio programming produced by WXXI.
Is your company a mover and a shaker? Then becoming a production funder is for you. Be in on the ground floor by helping WXXI to create the next interesting documentary about our area, its people, places and things.
- Help provide financial support for Second Opinion – locally produced right here in Rochester for a national audience. Second Opinion is PBS’ only healthcare series on the air.
- Secure the future of Homework Hotline a statewide homework program that helps hundreds of thousands of New York students every night Monday through Thursday during the school year. Thoroughly entrenched in New York State standards, this program is a must for students, teachers and parents.
These are just two of dozens of WXXI-produced programs available for Production Funding.
Another option for Production Funders is the opportunity to select a category of programming to fund. Production Funding categories include the following:
- NEWS & PUBLIC AFFAIRS – TV and Radio
- HEALTHCARE AND SOCIAL SERVICES – TV and Radio
- ARTS & CULTURE – TV, Radio and The Little Theatre
- EDUCATION -- TV
Your company makes it all happen with its financial support.