Why Sponsor WXXI?
Business Support for WXXI Can Benefit Companies
- Reach extremely desirable demographics. WXXI audiences are well-educated, affluent, and influential individuals who are hard to reach through traditional media.
- Underwriting messages stand out in an uncluttered media environment and are more likely to be remembered. WXXI airs a maximum of three 15-second business support messages per sponsorship break. See our Sample Spots
- Media Partnerships are customized to fit your specific marketing budget and objectives. Just as each business has its own set of circumstances and drivers, each business has a unique underwriting solution. There is no cookie-cutter underwriting package. Connect with WXXI now to get started.
- Foster Credibility. Having a presence in WXXI TV programming contributes to promoting companies as quality-focused organizations. For seven consecutive years, Americans consider PBS the nation's most trusted institution among nationally known organizations and an excellent use of tax dollars. *
- The Halo Effect. Supporting WXXI radio promotes consumer goodwill. WXXI's branded longevity and reputation for quality extends to businesses that underwrite. Businesses supporting WXXI radio experience a Halo-Effect of respect and consideration for their own company, products, and services. **
*Source: GfK Roper Public Affairs and Media Opinion Survey for PBS, January 2010
**Source: Jacobs Media Underwriting Research Review for NPR, July 2007
Spotlight on a WXXI Business Partner
Lifespan is known for providing expert and non-biased information about matters such as financing long-term care, eldercare situations, and Medicare and health insurance options. -- Mary Rose McBride, Vice President, Marketing and Communications