Why Sponsor WXXI?
Business Support for WXXI Can Benefit Companies
- Reach extremely desirable demographics. WXXI audiences are well-educated, affluent, and influential individuals who are hard to reach through traditional media.
- Underwriting messages stand out in an uncluttered media environment and are more likely to be remembered. WXXI airs a maximum of three 15-second business support messages per sponsorship break. See our Sample Spots
- Media Partnerships are customized to fit your specific marketing budget and objectives. Just as each business has its own set of circumstances and drivers, each business has a unique underwriting solution. There is no cookie-cutter underwriting package. Connect with WXXI now to get started.
- Foster Credibility. Having a presence in WXXI TV programming contributes to promoting companies as quality-focused organizations. For seven consecutive years, Americans consider PBS the nation's most trusted institution among nationally known organizations and an excellent use of tax dollars. *
- The Halo Effect. Supporting WXXI radio promotes consumer goodwill. WXXI's branded longevity and reputation for quality extends to businesses that underwrite. Businesses supporting WXXI radio experience a Halo-Effect of respect and consideration for their own company, products, and services. **
*Source: GfK Roper Public Affairs and Media Opinion Survey for PBS, January 2010
**Source: Jacobs Media Underwriting Research Review for NPR, July 2007
Spotlight on a WXXI Business Partner
We support the mission of WXXI, and believe it is very similar to ours in its commitment to our community. Through underwriting and volunteering, our company and employees actively invest in and support this mission. -- Gregg McAllister VP, Marketing Communications & Sales Support, The Bank of Castile